Saturday, January 28, 2012

Patricia Adams & Carl Allen

SHARE THE LOVE CONTEST

Bride-to-be: Patricia Adams
Groom-to-be: Carl Allen

Wedding Date: February 25, 2012

Patricia writes:
“Our story is one that was mapped by the hands of the lord. All the trials and tribulation that we both went through in our lives took us to where our two paths could cross at the right time in both of our lives. I have always dreamed of meeting the perfect man for me. I would pray to the lord and ask him what I was doing wrong in my life that I could not meet that right person. What I discovered was that he had the perfect man for me I just needed to be patient and wait for the timing in both of our lives to be right, so that when we did meet it would be forever. And on August 3, 2010 I met that man. Actually we did not meet in person at first, we meet on match.com. Can you believe that, the lord used a website to bring us together, since we lived only 5 miles from each other and never met? On the first date I knew in my heart he was the man for me. He is someone that treats everyone the way they want to be treated, with great respect and dignity. So for everyone out there still looking for love, it took me 46 years to find that perfect match, so be patient, trust in the lord, and he will guide you to your soul mate.”

7 comments:

Julie E. Hedges said...

Congratulations Patricia & Carl! Wonderful story with a happy ending! Good luck in the contest!

Carl Allen said...

Love our story

kevin culpepper said...

Congratulations to my friends! Wishing both of you a long loving and happy future...Good Luck!

Lydia said...

All great things are worth the wait !! Have a wonderful life together...

Monica said...

Congratulations to you both!! It just show the saying of "Good things come to those who wait".

Monica said...

Congratulations to you both!!

stinkapink said...

great story