Saturday, January 28, 2012

Debbie Applebee & Joey Keyser


SHARE THE LOVE – CONTEST

Bride-to-be: Debbie Applebee
Groom-to-be: Joey Keyser

Wedding date: December 22, 2012

Debbie writes: “I had absolutely no clue what was going on. I knew he had been acting a little silly when we went out places that sold rings, but I just over looked it. The closer that Christmas got the more excited I got about what "Santa" was going to bring me. So on Friday December 23, 2011 before I went to work I was begging Joey to let me open a present. He said no about a million times and when he dropped me off for work he was asking: “What’s your favorite dinner? What’s your favorite place to go? What would make your night complete?” All I could think of is “I don’t know, I don’t care, and whatever you do for me will be special enough babe". So when he picked me up the first thing he said was "Santa" left you a surprise on your Facebook page. So of course I got super excited and had to look and it was a picture of a wrapped Christmas present. Then again the questions started... “What is it? Where did it come from? Can I open it? Please, please, please.” :) All he could say is “Maybe after dinner”. So when I got home I immediately went to the Christmas tree and found it. I shook it and shook it and shook it. But nothing shook. So it made me wonder. We finally ate dinner and I had almost given up on the fact I could open it that night. Then he brought the box over to me and told me I could open it!!! So when I opened it was a keepsake box with a sweet saying on the outside, I opened it up to find lots of rose petals and a very sweet note that said he was extremely happy I gave him a chance and that I completed him and that he loved me with everything he had. Then he pulled the ring out of his pocket and asked me to marry him!! With my eyes full of tears all I could say "Are you serious"? And he looked at me with the most serious face and said “Yes Debbie, will you marry me?" and of course I said “YESS”!!!

27 comments:

Julie E. Hedges said...

Congratulations Debbie & Joey! Such a sweet story! Good luck with the contest!

Jamie Stephens said...

Joey & Debbie- I love you both and I know that you two will have an amazing life together! I wish you two nothing but the best! I love you guys!

Debra Keyser said...

Joey & Cupcake(Debbie) congrats to the two of you I know that the two of you will make each other very happy in you life time together may all your dreams come true I Love you both with all my heart
Love
MOM

Amanda Morrison said...

So excited for both of y'all!! :)

Brooke Corley said...

I love you Lil Debbie and I'm so happy that you've found that special someone to share your life with.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!
You two!!


hhklg['hjk'f'jk'f';;
Lil Jeff says congrats to lol

Jamie Marie Eldred said...

Congrats you two!
Hope y'all win!
Best Wishes!

Jamie.

Jessica said...

Congrats!!!!

nickey said...

So happy for the two of you!!

Constance Johnson said...

Joey & Debbie I'm so excited for both of you! You are the sweetest couple & I wish you both all the best in your lives together!

debbie said...

I LOVE YOU JOEY! I CANT WAIT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!!! ITS A DREAM COME TRUE!

Unknown said...

Jo-Jo and Cupcake! Much Much Love and Happiness to you both!

Brandi said...

I am so happy for you guys! Be sweet to each other :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!!! I can't wait!!! :D

Kacey Moore said...

Congratulations Joey and Debbie! Y'all are absolutely precious. I am so happy for you both. I know that the life y'all are going to share is going to be amazing! Debbie, you are going to make a beautiful bride! Congrats again. Love y'all!!:)

Robert said...

Debbie & Joey, may your love grow each and every day for the rest of your lives. Debbie, I have never seen you so happy and in love. This step-mom is very excited that you have met someone that makes you smile. Joey, you are my favorite son-in-law and you have put a sparkle in Debbie's eye and love in her heart. Love you both.

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kane said...

Congrats,Debbie Doo I Love You!! Love Nana Cain

Shannon said...

I just wanted to let u know i am so glad your my sister and that u have found a great guy that i am goin to be proud to call my brother in law i love you guys very much !!!

rmopar said...

For once I knew something before you did thats too cool. Congrats

Ben Thomas said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So happy for yall!!! Congratulations!!! <3

Montein Cosmah said...

Awww so sweet! so happy for you guys!

josh said...

congrats! never thought id see the day my boy joey got married!

Barrett said...

I am so excited for yall!! I wish yall all the happiness in the world and i pray yalls life together will be filled with many many blessings!!! love yall very much!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats to you both!! Can't wait!