Monday, January 19, 2009

Oakhurst Farm Bridal Show

Julie and I had a lot of fun yesterday (January 18th) at the Oakhurst Farm Bridal Show! This show is always fun because we get to spend more time talking to brides, moms and even grooms!

Julie and I personally talked with over 30 brides at the show, and many of them were familiar with our work! There were several that we'd met the past week at the January Wedding Extravaganza!

Our booth just happened to be located right in front of our friend, DJ Benji Shephard of MBS Entertainment! His great music kept Julie and I pumped up and energetic through the whole day!

Please leave a comment and say hello if you're visiting the site because you met us at the Oakhurst Show! We'd love to hear from you and look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hated I could not come to the Oakhurst show. It was great to be next to Celste smiling face at the Trade Center show.
I love Celeste!
Their was so much hugging and love at this years show too, did you notice.
Well I am a hugger, what can I say.
Best wishes JE Hedges Team for a fabulous year!!
I think we already have a few together and more to come.
We aren't requiring the minimum this year to help out brides that really want to work with us.
See ya later!